Saturday, March 8, 2008

5 Months Old!

Well I am five months old today!! What a great five months it's been. I am trying really hard to sit up. I've rolled over from my tummy to my back, and I am working hard to roll over from my back to my tummy.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I've just started enjoying my exersaucer quite a bit. It's a fun toy. Also, Mom and Dad fed me some peaches....I wasn't real sure what to think of that.

Photobucket
Photobucket


I am getting ready for summer!! Mom and Dad showed me the big boat in our garage and told me I'd get to ride on it. They got me a life jacket and some sunglasses...I am so excited for this summer.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm a very lucky baby and Mom and Dad are very lucky parents to have me.
Photobucket

Now Mom wants to type some serious stuff, I am off to play with Daddy!



Please pray for our friends Richard and Jennifer and their baby Lilly. Precious Lilly passed away Monday, and we've just returned from her funeral in Dallas. She was only 4 months old. The Thomas family could use all the prayers they can get to help them through the coming hard times.

Photobucket<

http://lillyinspirations.blogspot.com/

0 comments: