Saturday, April 5, 2008

What a month!

I just realized the sixth month of my life is almost over. Mom just can't believe I will be half a year old in a few days. I've been kind of sick the last two weeks, I have an ear infection and am getting over a cold. Despite this, I've been having lots of fun.

Last week Mommy and Daddy took me to the strawberry patch so Mommy could pick strawberries. Daddy is allergic so he and I just watched...Mom said the berries are yummy and maybe, someday, I can have some.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


I've really been enjoying my exersaucer. Its so much fun to bounce up and down and play with all of the toys. Mom took some video and some pictures, check it out:

Photobucket

Mom's letting me explore more food. They gave me a waffle last week, and I liked sucking on it, but I didn't really eat much of it. I also got to try a veggie chip today, I loved it.

Photobucket

Dad bought me a new camo jumper, so we had to take a picture in front of the bluebonnets...but I was more interested in the crazy green stuff!! I wonder if it would taste good?

Photobucket

It's only a few days until my half birthday...I'll post more then!!

0 comments: