Monday, June 23, 2008

The weekend in review.

What an exciting weekend it was. I took my first trip on an airplane to see Grandma and Grandpa in Amarillo. I had so much fun. I got to meet my great grandparents. Here is a cool picture of 4 generations of Howard's.


I also got to meet Foster who I have been reading so much about. He is two months older than me. He's a pretty cool dude, I hope we can go to Texas A&M together someday. Also, check out the neat teddy bear that Grandma and Grandpa gave me, his name is Woodsy.


All in all, it was a great weekend and I can't wait to go back!

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Mr Wade, what fun parents you have. We had so much fun with them this weekend! You are just as cute in person as you are on the computer. We love getting to know you through this blog. When you do come back intown, you better tell your parents to give us a call!
The Paynes

Jennifer said...

Good ole A town! The sirens were such a nightly treat in the spring. Wade you fit right in with big Texas hair in the wind! Sorry we missed you guys, it sounds like it was really fun.

Ladd Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ladd Family said...

we enjoyed the reunion and our chat into the early morning hours! Take care and keep in touch!
Heather