Sunday, July 27, 2008

Standing!

What a week. I learned how to pull to standing this week. Mom says I will be walking in no time. But she also says that bedtime is more of a challenge now since I want to stand at my crib! If anyone has any suggestions for her, she welcomes them.

I got to go to my cousin Bella's third birthday party on Saturday, it was fun. It was at Jumpin Jungle where they have a bunch of bounce houses. Lauren and I got to bounce a little, but we were too small to play with the big kids.


Finally, on Sunday I got to go meet my friend Jackson. He was just born two weeks ago. He's a pretty cool dude even though he sleeps all the time. Someday, he will be bigger and we can play together.

1 comments:

Jenifer said...

Mr Wade, you are getting too big! Mommy will soon learn that she wished you would have never learned to stand...it is alot of work.