Sunday, August 3, 2008

More standing.

We had a nice relaxing weekend this weekend. I've been standing a lot, and am about to start cruising. Here are some pictures of all the places I've been standing:
at the recliner.

While watching my favorite show, The Wheel Of Fortune!

At the window.

Here is a video of me standing at the recliner.


And here is a video of me playing with Shiner, she is such a good dog.


We got some bad news this morning, my great grandpa Harold passed away last night. He was a wonderful man and will be very missed. But we know they are partying in heaven today in celebration of his arrival. Mom is going to take me to Lousiana this week to see my great grandmother and to attend his funeral. Mom says she is taking me back to learn about my cajun roots, whatever that means. You will be missed Popo Harold, we love you.

2 comments:

Brayden said...

I can't believe he is already standing. He is getting so big. Before you know it he will be running.

timmons said...

Such a Big Boy Wade...I know Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you. Lots of Love Robin