Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another new friend!

Hi all! I had another great weekend with Mommy and Daddy. First we went to see Caden, my new friend who was born last week. He is really cute and I can't wait to play golf with him. His Mommy and Daddy, Lisa and Charlie, are doing well also. Here is a picture of me and my new buddy:


We also went for a bike ride, don't I look cute in my helmet? Mom says the cooler weather will be here soon and we can spend more time outside on our bikes and walking and in the garden. I can't wait.



Mom and Dad got to go play golf with their friends Serean and Erik. I didn't get to go, but Mom did let me play with her 5 wood (or iron, whatever.).


I hope everyone else had a great weekend too. Mom says next weekend is a long one, and maybe even longer if Mommy and Daddy take Friday off too. I can't wait!!

1 comments:

Pam said...

He is so cute and such a doll, he's growing up so fast! I love you Wader!

~Aunt Pam