Monday, May 19, 2008

Dad's new toy!

Dad bought a new toy this weekend. It's a trailer for me to ride in behind his bicycle. I really enjoy going for rides in my chariot!! And Mom and Dad really enjoy being able to cruise again.

Photobucket

I really love my doggies. I especially love the big, funny-looking, yellow one, Jimo. He's such a silly dog and I love to laugh at him. The doggies kind of keep their distance from me, but now and then they come over to sniff me or lick my feet. That really makes me laugh.

Here is a video of me exersaucering and laughing at Jimo!!



1 comments:

Foster's Journey said...

Wow Wade, your new ride is so cool, I am definately going to have to get one of those. Tell your mommy and daddy to go real fast and to ride for a long, long time, I am sure they won't mind.