Sunday, May 4, 2008

My first swimming adventure.

Since I had a fever and I was already on antibiotics, Mom and Dad decided to take me to the neighborhood pool for my first swimming adventure.

At first, it was really cold and reminded me of the bath tub incident yesterday, but once I got used to it...I really loved swimming. It was like a HUGE bath...and there are lots of other kids there to watch. You can splash all you want too. I can't wait to go swimming again.

Photobucket

Here is a video of me splashing!


Here is another video Mom took when we got home of Daddy being silly and me laughing.

2 comments:

timmons said...

I love your blog Wade...I am Forest Kade Black's MeMe and friends of grandma Brenda & grandpa Les...You are adorable and I love keeping up with all your fun and growing. You and Foster need to get together when you come to Amarillo sometime. I hope you are feeling better...Being a MeMe is the best thing ever...give love to your Mommy and Daddy for me

Foster's Journey said...

Wade,
I bet swimming was so much fun.I can't wait for it to get warm here so I can go swimming. Have you been working out... your muscles are huge! When ever you come this way we will definately have to go swimming or hunting together.

Foster Black