Saturday, May 3, 2008

Urgent care, double ear Infection and a shot.

I woke up this morning with a fever, and Mom and Dad had gut feeling something was wrong so they took me to urgent care. It's a good thing too because I have a double ear infection. The nurse gave me a shot of antibiotics which made me really grumpy.

Here is a picture Mommy took with her blackberry of me at the hospital with my ankle bracelet. It's kind of blurry.

Photobucket

Later that afternoon my temperature shot up to 103.5 so Mommy and Daddy thought it would be a good idea to put me in my bath tub, but the water was cold!!! I thought that was a horrible idea and I hope they never do that to me again. Even though it was horrible, I did feel a little better afterwards and was able to drink my bottle.

Photobucket

Later, after I had taken some yummy berry flavored medicine (I've been taking a lot of medicine lately) I felt much, much better and was ready to play in my swing.

Photobucket

Mom and Dad hope I start to get better soon. They've been really, really worried about me. In case anyone is keeping track, this is the third time I've had infected ears...that's 5 ears, in only one month. :(

0 comments: